Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.  Last year we accomplished a lot as a group, more than I believe anyone ever expected.  As we move forward I point out some things to look forward to in the coming days, weeks, and year.  I won't let too much out of the bag right now, but we will be doing some fun stuff coming up.  for now I will go over what's happening the rest of the week:


  • Continue dominance in Looking for Raid
  • Understanding events and schedules
  • Guild Meeting this Saturday
     
At this guild meeting, I will be finalizing our raid schedule.  Along with the schedule, I will be posting raiding guidelines.  I know we have been loose on such things in the past, but I feel it is a good idea to have a structure when it comes to raiding if we are to accomplish our goals.  This will not change the casual nature of our guild, I think though that a set of guidelines will be beneficial to what is expected.

This was just a quick note, more details will come soon.  Once again it is thanks to all of you that we are as successful as we are, it has been an honor to serve as your guild master, and I hope I can continue to serve at a capacity befitting of the trust you have in me.

-Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment