Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How Raiding works in Platinum Sanctum

Hello, I have been seeing a trend as of late and I wanted to address it before it becomes too out of hand.

As far as raiding goes,  I, Wayne, Pakku, or hey-you-guy-that-doesn't-show-up-much-lately, Run the friday night flex raid Only.

The Saturday 10 man normal raid is ran by Amber (Monshineaim or Mallorean) and Velvan. 

If you have any questions or concerns about the Friday Night Flex Raid, you can contact me via whisper or in-game mail.

If you have questions or concerns about the 10 man raid on Saturday, you contact Amber or Velvan, they can tell you how best to reach them.

Amber and Velvan organize the saturday raid, if you have an issue or cannot make it, or have to leave for whatever reason, you let them know.  I am NOT the Go-To Person for the Saturday Night Raid.  I am just a Raider like the rest of you.


My job as a GM is to make sure there is a place for organizing raids. I run one raid on Fridays.  Amber and Velvan run the Saturday raid, and they make all decisions pertaining to that.  any decision they make, you act as if it came directly from me, because they have the authority to run that raid as they see fit.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions going forward.

Thanks for Reading.

-Wayne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne. Red is such an angry color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, maybe you should have done this in pink or even Cerulean Blue (X files reference there).

    ReplyDelete